Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 6 and 7

Well, I did not post anything this morning...mainly because I woke up with a headache...a terrible way to begin the day. I did not exercise...though I intended to. I ate fairly well...oatmeal for breakfast...half an ulitimate cheeseburger from Jack In The Box (regretted that for about an hour or so after....I HATE fast food)....fettucine alfredo with a side of freshly steamed broccoli for dinner (ate all the broccoli and half the fettucine). NO BROWNIES TODAY...or cookies...cake...candy....or anything of the sort!! WHOA!!!! AND, I did BUY some peanut butter cup break and bake cookies.....didn't bake them!! WHOO HOO!!! **Nevermind that I am buying 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies tomorrow!! GOOD GRIEF!**



So, my weight was about the same...129. I still wonder about my scale...could it be wrong??

Need to wake up early in the morning...the day 7 of this post...to get ready for church. Sierra is on the Live team...she will assist in leading worship for first service. She also serves in WeeZone as an assistant in toddlers (a job she LOVES) during 2nd service. So, I wonder if I will get exercising in?? Hmmmmmm.....I NEED TO!! OH, and we are having CHEESE DANISHES for breakfast.....not my usual oatmeal or cheerios. Oh well....Sunday Mornings can only eek out so much effort amid all the other effort that goes with getting a family ready for church.

So...better eating today...no exercise. Probably no exercise tomorrow...will try to eat as good as possible. Jeans still feel the same and my profile in the midsection is a bit more poofy than I would like....not to mention the backside. Not sure if I see any change there........but it has been less than a week. Spring break is about 20 days away.

On a possible negative side...I have been ITCHING to get into a new book. I just finished one that was so tragic I was crying my eyes out...and so joyous I was laughing and whooping outloud. But, I only really got into it in the last quarter of the book. I crave a book that will have me spellbound...but that equals a lot of sitting....not great for one who is trying to lose weight. lol

0 comments: