Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 4

I am writing my Day 4 today because I may not have time to do it tomorrow.

Thursdays are busy days for me. I have to get everyone ready and out the door early so Sierra can get to school, Matt can get to work and Daniel and I can go to church for my bible study.

I HIGHLY doubt I will be able to exercise in that time. Thursdays will probably have to be a day off for me.

I will weigh myself in the morning and if I think about it will post that weigh in. Today, I did eat fairly ok. Only 1 brownie....ok, maybe 2. I did not eat a good breakfast...tried to microwave my oatmeal and ended up with mush...I like firmer oatmeal.

I ate a fair lunch and dinner...not super healthy, but not too bad. I went 4 miles on the bike and did some toning with abs, legs and arms. Already, I notice a change in my jeans.

20 days until spring break!! Maybe I can make a goal of 128 pounds by then!!???!!!!! I am already at my 130 pound goal and have to admit I am getting a bit excited about it.

**Weighed myself this morning and I was down to 129...I am wondering if my scale is working right!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

so excited for you. Someone messed around with my scale. It says I weigh 180. I keep saying I'm going to change it... but there's a strange comfort knowing what the scale tells me is WRONG!