Sunday, February 28, 2010

127 and counting

Just as I thought...I am not good at upkeep on my blog.

I have not been exercising!! I just haven't been able to!! I have had a terrible time with my headaches. On the more positive news, I have had an epiphany about this terrible time I have had. I have arthritis in my jaw from the build-up of tension....and all the cold weather....DUH!! That is why I have had a terrible time...this is the WORST winter EVER.

GOD WILLING, I will have my surgery soon!!



So, I have become more aware of our health and what I should/should not be eating. I have kept up with my smaller portions and that has worked well. I am now eating a better diet now and so is Matt!! I hope to see a change in him soon!!

So...there you have it. Oh, I tried fish today. I have officially crossed it off my list of food I am willing to eat!!!

BTW...here is a great resource for better eating: http://www.biblicalhealthinstitute.com/FreeCourses/AboutOurFree101Courses/tabid/60/Default.aspx

0 comments: