Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 5


Well, I managed to get up this morning and exercise. It was hard...my bed is SO comfy...and I knew I needed to get ready for the day on top of exercising...but I did it.

My arms are sore from weights and my legs are sore from biking and other toning exercises. It is a good feeling......sorta. lol

I weighed myself this morning and the scale said I was 128.5 pounds. Really....someone HAS to be screwing with my scale. It doesn't make sense that I weigh this much. I have not weighed this much since before Daniel came into the picture. I do not think I look different.

My diet isn't too altered. I am eating less at meals...yesterday I only ate 1 brownie.

So...I guess I will keep going. It has always been my opinion that it is not your weight in pounds...but how you think you look. 130 pounds on me is different than 130 pounds on someone else. I know when I look in the mirror that there are areas of my body that I would like to see toned and not so flabby. So, I will not worry about the pounds as much and will concentrate more on controlling the jiggly parts. lol

0 comments: