Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3


I wonder how long I will keep up with these posts...or get bored. lol I SO have ADD, but I hope I can keep this going to keep myself in check.

Ok. Yesterday, I started off the day eating very well...even for dinner I had a small piece of garlic bread pizza with a good size salad. HOWEVER, I did make brownies with peanut butter chips in them. HOWEVER, I did limit myself to ONE square.........which is unusual for me since I LOVE brownies, I would tend to eat more like 2-3 squares!!!

This morning, I weighed in at 130. Interesting. It seems to easy that I would already be at my Spring Break goal and cannot help but wonder when the other shoe is going to drop!! I think I was so close to that goal to begin with due to the stomach bug I had last week. A week where I start off throwing up for hours and than have trouble eating for days couldn't have hurt. I have been eating normal since the weekend...even gorging out a bit at Chuy's on Saturday night.

Whatever the case...I am at 130 this morning. I am not complaining, though I am trying to remain realistic in expecting that number to climb. The thing about my weight is I tend to float around 5 pounds up and down. When I was in college, I could weigh 105 one day and a few days later be 112 and a few days later be 110. So, I am excited by the 130....today.....we'll see what tomorrow brings!! I also know that muscle weighs more than fat, so as my muscle builds, I could see the number rise.

How will I eat today?? Good question. There is almost a whole pan of brownies downstairs!! I eat well on all other fronts...so maybe I will still do fine.

0 comments: