Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2

Well, yesterday did not start off as well as planned. I only did 2 miles on my bike. AND, I did not do free weights or ab work (in my defense on that, I did have a day of laundry....surely I get some points for lifting and folding and all that that entails??).

I do not think I can put off the desserts. I LOVE THEM SO!! I will have to push myself harder, that's all. lol That sounds pitiful!! I cannot tell you how many Reese's hearts I ate yesterday...but there are only 2 left. I convinced myself that I was simply trying to rid the temptation.

Well, this morning, I weighed in at 131.5....I did 3 miles on the bike....and did the free weights and ab work. I had oatmeal for breakfast.

So...I am on my way.

Ok....now to eat those last two chocolates. The big thing will be later. I am making some truffles for some co-workers of Matt's who recently lost loved ones (one lost her father and the other lost her mother). YIPES!!! TEMPTATION CITY!!!! lol

0 comments: