Friday, August 1, 2008

First Blog

So, I am not a leader, I am a follower. I have read many blogs from a variety of bloggers and have thought...no, I will not follow suit. I will not form a blog account! I followed the crowd and got a myspace account. I followed another crowd and formed a facebook account. Now, here I am creating a blogging account. I have always told people that I was not a leader, just a lowly follower. Oh well. If you can't beat them, join them.

So, I will use this to keep everyone updated on the what goes on in our family. I will also post favorite recipes...I LOVE cooking and collecting recipes. I will also use this as a forum to vent some opinions I have on various topics. So, come visit when you can or want to.

1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

You crossed over. Welcome. I would like to hope that I had some influence in your decision to blog!!! :) Yea...another blog to read and enjoy