Friday, December 5, 2008

Grieving

I am not sure if I am experiencing the normal phases of grief or if I am under attack spiritually...i.e. that is Satan has seen an opening to attack me emotionally.

When I found out my dad had died...and how he had died...I had a normal breakdown. I cried and wailed and sobbed and all of that. However, my grief seemed to go down some within a week or so of his death and I found myself feeling comforted in knowing how he had died in the way he would have wished to go.

Lately, I have felt like a huge weight has been dropped on my chest. I keep getting reminded that he is gone. Maybe it is the holidays...maybe it is the normal cycle of grieving...I do not know. This week has been a tough one for me, regardless of the reason.

So, that is my big quandry for now....

1 comments:

Scoop said...

I think it has to do with the holidays coming so soon after you lost your dad. We all think of family during the holiday season. May God bless you with a very special Christmas this year.