Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Questions!

Fun Questions

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends.

1. What time did you get up? 6:45am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bond Quantum of Solace
4. What is your favorite TV show? Chuck
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Grapefruit, banana and toast
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? cooked carrots and bland food
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I put my ipod on shuffle...favorite cd would probably be Remedy by David Crowder Band
9. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Sedona
10. Favorite sandwich? Too many to count. I love roast beef and oven roasted turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? liars
12. Favorite item of clothing? my boots or my new cords
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really go for brands...whatever looks good. I got some GREAT shirts at Target the other day that I LOVE...
15. Where would you retire? Close to my grandkids...
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? hmmm...there was the year I got surprised a month early...or the time we went to Moody Gardens for the day......
17. Favorite sport to watch? niete....although I will be enjoying watching Sierra play basketball!
18. Farthermost place you are sending this? Just blogging...not emailing this.
19. Person you expect to send it back first????? Anyone who wants to copy and redo on their blog.
20. When is your birthday? August 20th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely morning...I am usually a dead head by night.
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 - 8
23. Pets? I have a dog...she is pretty cool. Sierra just got a bunch of goldfish which is kinda fun to watch. They all come to the glass when Sierra comes to feed them.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? not really???
25. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut
26. How are you today? got a headache that is driving me crazy! I just took Excedrin Tension headache medicine in fast release gel caps...I think I feel it easing out!!
27. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate anything...snickers...chocolate with nuts in it....mmmmmmm
28. What is your favorite flower? Tropical flowers...bright colors....multi colored...
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Saturday is Matt's birthday. We are going to go see Bolt (yes, it is a kid's movie, but it will be fun as a family) and than out for steak!! FUn!
30. What is your full name? Sandra Marie Kozlowski
31. What are you listening to right now? the menu screen on the Alias dvd and Daniel mumbling to himself.
32. What was the last thing you ate? See above for breakfast food....+ a mini 3 musketeers
33. Do you wish on stars? No...but I do admire them
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
35. How is the weather right now? Chilly
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Matt
37. Favorite soft drink? I love Dr. Pepper
38. Favorite restaurant? Toss up between Jason's Deli (I LOVE SANDWICHES) and Chuy's
39. Real hair color? Red...all natural
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a couple dolls that I LOVED....one you could feed a bottle to and it would pee. It had a pretty dress and matching stroller. The other was a rag doll that was almost as big as me...I took her everywhere...her name was Isabelle!
41. Summer or winter? Both for different reasons. Fall is my fave, though
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs...love, love, LOVE them!! Daniel gives the BEST!!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate (duh!)
44. Coffee or tea? Tea, definitely. I HATE coffee!!
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Only if need to, like I am waiting for a response.
46. When was the last time you cried? Intermittently over the last couple weeks...
47. What is under your bed? Lots of dog hair and probably odds and ends...I wish we had hardwood floors...
48. What did you do last night? Did some things on my computer....while the fam watched X2
49. What are you afraid of ? Snakes...bugs....rodents...something bad happening to my fam
50. Salty or sweet? PRefer sweet, but enjoy salty too.

0 comments: