Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am slow

I have stuggled with some things with this blogger site for some time....and with the push of just one button, I solved it. lol Who knew??!!! So, I will let blogger off of this small irritation.....this time.

You will notice in my blog list, there is a LONG list of blogger sites. If you are innto crafting or scrapbooking, I recommend you visit these. I am not into scrapbooking...too much time and discipline for that. BUT, I do LOVE a good craft. I am not near talented enough, but I hope with practice, it will come to me.

1 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! That's the way it always turns out...just 1 button...I do stuff like that all the time!

You have a super fun blog! Thanks for listing me :) and you should so not cut yourself short and give into the scrapbooking bug ;) It's so addicting!

Have a super day!