Monday, January 2, 2012

What's Up 2012?

Yeah, I just wrote a blog about 2011, but what about 2012. What's going to be happening in 2012??

Well, probably the biggest thing that we have to look forward to this year (hmmm....look forward to?) is our daughter will officially become a teenager in May of 2012!! I do not hardly feel old enough to be a mother of a teenager. It is hard to believe it.

Also, in 2012, Sierra will likely get out of braces. I look forward to paying off our balance tomorrow. As excited as she was to get them in 2011, she is more excited to get them off!!

Daniel will, hopefully, go on his first camping trip. He wants to in the worst way. He will go with his daddy and he has already decided that he will cook the meals himself over a campfire.

Sierra will finish her first quilt. It has been a long process, but worth it all.

It is another year of summer olympics that, oddly, brings me joy and I am excited. It is also an election year which is good and bad. I am ready for change and have no doubt that it will be the end of Obama (good), but we will also be inundated with political stuff (bad).

I am also making it a goal of mine to write a book this year. Oh, I have started writing several books, but gotten off track. Whether I pick up one of my old books or start anew...I plan on pushing through and finishing this!!

Due to some changes made last year, and some, hopeful, changes this year we will have less money going OUT and more staying in.

Those are just some of our goals. We have the typical, lose weight....get in better shape.....study the Word more....etc, and we intend on fulfilling them.

2012 is filled with promises and of hopes and dreams. As Matt says, if you're going to dream, dream big...if you are going to pray for provisions, pray big.

0 comments: