Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinterest

Oh, Pinterest, how do I love thee....I simply cannot count the ways!


For so long, my friends were telling me about this program...I got evites to join the phenomenon and was told I must get the app. I got the app....I created an account....and I let it sit.

You see, I knew....I KNEW I would get addicted to the blasted program. I'm weak. I have no fight in me...no guts....I knew I would enter addiction territory and I just couldn't let that happen. SO, I listened as everyone commented how great the program is.

One day, it happened. I was bored and thought, let's just see what all this hullabaloo is all about anyway!!??!!! I have been addicted ever since....and INSPIRED. I am a woman with little to no inspiration of her own and I have to surround myself with creative people and try to glean at least a little from them.

Yeah, my biggest fear come true! I now have an addiction to the site and app.

0 comments: