Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Wife Rocks!

As I looked at my living room tonight, dog hair rolling over the laminate landscape like some sort of tumbleweed, I saw Sandra's computer. For once in her life, she left her laptop downstairs after going to bed. As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say, "Big Mistake". My wife tends to flatter me with many a blog, yet I have no recourse in flattering her where it can be seen....until now. I know her password! Bwahaaaaaa!!!!

My wife, God bless her, is as good as it gets. Sure, she usually has a headache, is tired at the drop of a hat, and can scold many a Wal-Mart patron who happens to jump in front of the line if a checker opens a new register, but she is mine! She raises our children in a manner that would make Jesus proud. She stays young with our lovely daughter Sierra in order to be the coolest Mom ever....which she is. Splashtown, Cinemark movies (five so far this summer), library, VBS....she does it all!

Cuddles know no end where Daniel is concerned (he's her little man)! Now, if I could only find a way to get her to cuddle with her big man! Sandra is the Mom to end all Mom's (apologies to other Mom's out there), but it's true. For me and my family, the sun rises and sets with Sandra, and I couldn't be more grateful to God for this gift he's given me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Matt, you wrote this and it's not even Mother's Day. Such special and encouraging words for your wife. Great job, man. --Felecia Galloway, Houston, TX

Pam said...

Dad always said "Sandra got a good Man, he will always take care of her"
I wish he could have read this, He was right!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Matt! Well said. And of course true.