Friday, April 29, 2011

New Book

When I got my Kindle at Christmas, I began to look at all the free books one could download. Lucky me, I was able to download many books and have been downloading many books for free. Little did I know that the books I was downloading were all TEMPORARILY free!!! Now I look at the list of free books weekly to see what is available.

Earlier this week, I was in the mood to read something new (I had started MANY books but none had quite captured my fancy). Something told me to try this one book that had become recommended by a friend and so I did....

I am not done with it yet...not quite half way done....but so far I am loving it!!

It takes place right around when Jesus dies. Pontious Pilate is up in arms because he had stood by while Jesus was crucified though he knew it to be wrong...his wife is suffering from nightmares.....and then the unthinkable happens.....Jesus' body disappears. Pilate and Herod Antipas fear revolt and they come up with a plan to find out where Jesus' body went.

That is all I will reveal...but I will say, I am really enjoying the book and so far would have to put it on my list of books I would recommend!!

Ok...I am finished!!

2 comments:

cutezie creations said...

ohhh, that sounds like something I'd like to read....I'm putting in on my list NOW!

Thanks! Please keep posting...I always need a good book :0)

Anonymous said...

I realized that too, that free books are not always free - I tried to download a freebie that was no longer free. Yes, please keep letting me know of good free books that you find.

I'm almost finished with Leota's Garden, I'm so curious to see how it turns out! I wish I had the time to just sit down and finish it!!