Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365 Day 1

I am going to try this big trend of documenting a year of our life...and since our life revolves around 2 kids....our kids....Sierra and Daniel........and since I do not care to have a picture taken of me daily....this will be my version of Project 365.

In case you have not heard of Project 365 it is where you catalog your life every day for the whole year...starting with Jan. 1. At the end of the year, you can start with pic 1 and go through to pic 365 and see how you have changed. Some take a standard face shot each day to see those changes. Others just take a general pic of things that happen throughout each day (I saw one that had on one particular day gone to the mall with her kids and she took a pic of just that).

I will focusing on changes in my kids...focusing mainly on face and hair! SO....here is day 1...taken yesterday January 1, 2009!


0 comments: