Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Thanks Chrissy!

Laborious
I found this on another blog, and thought it was fun, play along if you want!
***It's generally pretty quiet around the blogosphere on holidays. Just for fun, I thought I'd pull out this meme (Chain letter) I found. In honor of Labor Day, it's about...well, labor. And not the kind you get a day off for either.

How long was your labor?
With Sierra it was close to 24 hours. With Daniel, no labor....planned c-section

How did you know you were in labor?
Uh, let's see....the intense shots of pain!

Where did you deliver?
Sierra -- Cyfair Hospital
Daniel -- St. Lukes The Woodlands

Drugs?
You betcha. Good thing about the c-section is drugs that lasted almost all day.
With Sierra....they gave me something to ease the pain pre-epidural (I was having double contractions). They over doped me and I got loopy and passed out. It was great. LOVED the epidural, though it wore off during the pushing stage....and so the pain of birth was full on!!

C-section?
With Daniel, yes....bugger was breech!

Who delivered?
Like Chrissy, with Sierra it was mostly the nurses and a couple pushes she came out. With Daniel, big duh....doc did most of the work since it was a c-section. lol

1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

fun idea, huh. hope you enjoyed your labor day. :)